WTH! you think…you have been dating and met quite a few potential partners then suddenly whoop! there it is or here it is …34 and single….
It helps to consider this;
- you are not alone…unfortunately this is especially true according to statistics for black women
- trends indicate that many women across ethnicity and countries are coupling/marrying later
It does not help that;
- the social and familial pressures and expectations remain
- there might be a personal desire or even life goal that can no longer be met especially if it was one of those SMART goals set for between 30-35
Moving Beyond 34 and Single;
We each and every one of us would find ourselves on that part of social norms where we are applauded and made to feel good about ourselves and on that part of social norms where we are made to feel partly or feel disappointed or as if we have disappointed.
Create your own life…
“But more than this she did it her way!”….. think that is how the song goes…
shhhh….tell you a secret…the World cannot handle every woman becoming a radical and going against the norms..what would happen to our species … (secret finished) that being said we might be able to appreciate how the social pressures to couple and copulate are actually quite helpful and needful to our species…
It’s nothing personal….
so if you did wake up 34 and single or might be soon…here are some tips;
- live your life to its fullest and be all you can be
- understand that while we belong to groups and have things in common with our group in some ways we will be different and that’s okay
- know that there are now lots more options for dating and mate selection in today’s Worldhttps://karryon.privacemail.com/
- if fertility and baby making is a concern there are lots of options for that as well…
and if need be …can always log on for a session or 2 to carryon living your best life and being your best you @