Bullying is the use of superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something or not do something and ultimately designed to create a general feeling of frustration, helplessness and hopelessness.
Life is … and no one is truly able to state with absolutely certainty that certain experiences would never meet them
And how we manage during experiences depends to a large extent on where we focus during the experience
Experiences will either weaken you, strengthen you or kill you literally
Given that death is a factor of living it helps little to ‘worry’ about an experience killing you
We all have the choice to throw our hands up and surrender to the experience and this is especially true of the phenomenon of bullying
Yet those who survive and thrive in this life are those who work out all that might be gained where other can only see hear and feel loss
so…. Benefits of Bullying
- The mere fact that you were targeted by a bully or bullies means you have the powerful potential to lead.. really thing about it .. a bully spends a large amount of their time studying you and how to distress you and so it means that you have the potential to influence others that you might not even have been aware of before
- Self-love cannot help but grow if you choose to look on the bright side … the bully does the favour of ripping you apart and so you remain with 2 choices either joining in or continuing to find more and more self-virtues and you learn to self-approve and self-love at a very deep level ..
- Bullying are essentially building your character and it is a man’s character that determines his destiny .. so chin up .. it might be that great things are in store
- Bullying leads to increased social awareness, to increased awareness of how we each impact each other and as such the bully helps you to live more socially conscious which is a more authentic life that is essentially a happier more satisfied life
- Bullying helps you to make a very clear distinction between frustration and life satisfaction … for the bully gives both .. and so the bullied .. learns to be better equip to accept life as is and yet live fully without waiting for some magical event
- The Bully increases your empathy as you realize that there are many people who are truly hurting through life
- And the Bully helps you to live each moment fully for for some the threat to life from the bully is very real and so life takes on new meaning with nothing being taken for granted
So if you have the frustrating pleasure as life is so often a balance of pleasure and pain of having to manage bullying be careful be wise but definitely put the experience to good use and be the better for it