Terms of Service
For any technical problems, please check to see if one of the Resources has an answer for you.
If you are still having technical problems, please contact me at 1-868-274-3887 or if you have our ‘Kontinu2KarryOn’ APP, go to Ask Here and type in “Appt. Time xxxx Tech difficulty”
We will discuss a resolution and a plan to go forward.
FIND A PRIVATE PLACE AND TIME
Please make sure you and your computer are in a private place for online counselling/coaching/consulting. Otherwise, someone may be able to look over your shoulder to read what you are reading or writing.
Security on the Internet is useless if people can look over your shoulder. And please think seriously about whether or not you want to do online counselling/coaching/consulting from work. I would STRONGLY NOT recommend it. Some employers keep records of what employees are doing online.
We urge you NOT to disclose your PrivacEmail password to anyone, or to allow another person to access the PrivacEmail system while you are still logged in.
We urge you: please do not allow your browser to store your password! (Please refer to your browser’s help menu if necessary.) Also please logout after each use of the PrivacEmail site, and to clear your browser’s cache. This is also known as clearing your recent browsing history. These steps help you keep your personal information safe, and are particularly important if others may be using the same computer after you. We advise you to be aware of the security issues related to downloading and storing files to your local computer or to a portable storage device, and if you are not aware of the risks, to avoid doing so. Once a file is stored on your local computer or on a portable storage device, it is unencrypted, and you become fully responsible for safeguarding that file. Please be aware that computer viruses, malware, and even legitimate software products exist that are capable of recording keystrokes. It is good computing practice to always ensure that your computer is running up-to-date antivirus software.
We do not warrant the privacy of confidential material that becomes insecure because of user negligence or actions that users may take or that is a result of software that PrivacEmail did not supply. Examples of security breaches that we do not warrant include, but are not limited to: • leaving confidential material on a computer screen for others to see • storing confidential material on the local computer or a portable storage device
- use of monitoring software (for example, by an employer)
If you are under 19 years old, you must obtain signed parental/guardian consent before receiving any of our services.
FEES AND PAYMENT
The fee for each session, including all applicable taxes, must be pre-paid through PayPal. This rate applies to all sessions, regardless of modality
If you are scheduled for real-time chat sessions, you are expected to provide 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Otherwise, you will be charged the regular fee if you miss a scheduled appointment.
Please note Student Standard fees apply for all Air-Special clients.
All fees are subject to change without notice.
Karry-On Services is committed to providing you with caring, ethical, and professional services.
If, at any time, you feel that we have not served you to your complete satisfaction, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will take immediate corrective action to resolve your concern.
Any claims against KARRY-ON Services, and designated personnel and/or representative(s), which give rise to suits or judicial proceedings must be filed and tried only within Canada.
By agreeing to this Client Consent and Service Agreement, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Canada.
In the event you initiate against KARRY-ON Services any claim, demand, action or proceeding relating to your counselling services or this document (collectively, “Claims”), you agree that the resolution of all Claims will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada.
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Karry-On Services are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service In your use of our Services via https:/karryon.privacemail.com/ or while on Website: www.karryonservices.com, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
- Post false or intentionally misleading information;
- Provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Karry-On Services;
- Provide any posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Karry-On Services personnel, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the Karry-On Services Site, the Service, or in any Content;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Karry-On Site or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the
Service or the Karry-On Services Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user, individual, or merchant;
- Collect, harvest, or store personal data about users, or members for any reason;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Karry-On Services Site and/or Service;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the Karry-On Services Site and/or the Service;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Karry-On Services Site and/or Service;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Use of the Karry-On Services Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in Karry-On Services sole discretion; Copy or store any Content offered on the Karry-On Services Site for other than your own use.
- In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by KarryOn Services.